Highest paid women in US, 2013 (Ba co luong cao nhat)
10 women have the highest paid in the United States in 2013, who are they?
Here is the list: (not in order)
Chán quá, chán quá, nói hoài, nói mãi...
Việt Nam vẫn còn là cộng sản, vẫn là "con đường đi lên chủ nghĩa xã hội"
là ở đâu? Disney World? Disney Land? Gator Land? trên chị hằng?
- Safra A. Catz (President and CFO of Oracle, $43+ millions)
- Marissa A. Mayer (President and CEO of Yahoo, $36+ millions)
- Sheryl K. Sandberg (COO of Facebook, $26+ millions)
- Wellington J. Denahan (Chairman and CEO of Annaly Capital Management, Inc., $25+ millions)
- Sharen J. Turney (President and CEO, Victoria’s Secret of L Brands, Inc., $25+ millions)
- Elizabeth A. Smith (Chairman and CEO of Bloomin’ Brands, Inc., $24+ millions)
- Irene B. Rosenfeld (Chairman and CEO of Mondelez International, Inc, $22+ millions)
- Carol Meyrowitz (CEO of TJX Companies, Inc., $19+ millions)
- Jane Elfers (President and CEO of Children’s Place Retail Stores, Inc., $17 millions)
- Margaret C. Whitman (President and CEO of Hewlett-Packard Co., $15+ millions)
*** CEO – Chief Executive Officer; CFO – Chief Financial Officer; COO – Chief Operating Officer
Source: CNN Money
One thought on “Những Người Đàn Bà Lương Cao Nhất/Highest Paid Women”
I want to be one of them, how? help please…