Credit Report & Credit Score v.s. You
American rely too much on the credit, do you think so? Credit is recognized as credit report and credit score. Credit score (FICO) ranges 300 – 850:
- Excellence credit score: 760 – 850
- Good credit score: 680 – 760
- Fair credit score: 620 – 680
- Bad credit score: below 620
Without credit or having a bad credit, a person’s life would go down the hill.
- Credit score is rated base on payment history, debt usage, credit age, account mix, inquiries,…
- 3 major credit report agents: Equifax, Experian and TransUnion.
Bad credit v.s. You:
Chán quá, chán quá, nói hoài, nói mãi...
Việt Nam vẫn còn là cộng sản, vẫn là "con đường đi lên chủ nghĩa xã hội"
là ở đâu? Disney World? Disney Land? Gator Land? trên chị hằng?
- If your credit is not good, chances you have face like higher interest rates, hard getting a loan, pricier insurance, trouble getting a job, higher utility costs, difficult to rent a house or apartment, difficult to buy a house, relationship struggles,…
- In conclusion, the credit looks like when your immune system is weakened, any virus can attack your body, your health is declined… getting sick… sinking… unable to survive… and then finally eeeeee eeee eee ee e… dust to dust.
- Read it in Vietnamese (below)
How to build my credit back? Coming soon!
Retrieved and prepared by Van.
One thought on “Credit report, credit score & you/Điểm tín dụng”
How can improve my credit?